ADMISSION CONTEST 2008 - 19th of JULY 2008, 10.00
Applications - 1-18 of JULY 2008
Submissions have to be delivered at the R.A.U. site on 1B Expozitiei Blvd., District 1 - Bucharest
or at one of the other seven the admission centers
Entrance at the Romanian-American University is by means of contest, based on multiple choice test, and by taking into consideration the Scholastic Aptitude Exam
average as 50%.
For the contest, the contestants may choose from one of the following subjects of study: Economics, Romania's Geography, Romania's History, Romanian Language
and Literature, English, IT, Physics, Algebra and Elements of Mathematical Analysis.
Admitted without contest
- candidates that:
- got a 10 mark at the Scholastic Aptitude Exam,
- have won prizes for the I,II,III place, mentions or special prizes at national or international Olympic contests,
- have graduated with License Diploma from any university authorized or accredited by the Ministry of Education, Research and Youth.
Candidates that obtained diplomas and certificates recognized by the Ministry of Education, Research and Youth
in the fields of: economics, IT or English language
with a MINIMUM GRADE of 8
(or equivalent) may use this grade as a result of the multiple choice test.
The candidates who apply for more than one Faculty within the Romanian-American University will only participate to one contest, their admission contest grade counting
for all enrollments.
Admission contest fee: 80 RON
The necessary papers for application:
- Typified Application Form;
- Scholastic Aptitude Exam Diploma (original or authorized copy) or certificate of Scholastic Aptitude Exam (for the ongoing academic year) mentioning the Scholastic
Aptitude Exam Grade and the grades for every highschool year - the lack of the original Scholastic Aptitude Exam Diploma after the 1st;
- Birth Certificate, copy;
- Marriage Certificate (in case of change of name), copy;
- Medical Certificate or "Medical File" of the pupil to certify that he/she is apt to follow the courses of a faculty;
- Original License Diploma or an authorized copy, for those who wish to follow the courses of a second faculty;
- Certificate to prove the state of student (for the students who follow the courses of a second faculty);
- Identity Card, which is to be returned after checking the data required in the application;
- 3 photos 3x4 cm;
- The receipt for the payment of the contest fee.
The papers will be presented in an envelope file.
After the enrollment each candidate receives an Admission Exam Pass
- mandatory for entering at the exam on the day of the admission contest.
The Romanian-American University allows the young people from the Republic of Moldavia to join its courses as graduates of Romanian high schools.
Their application to the Romanian-American University will be under the same conditions as those of the Romanian candidates.
The candidates who are graduates of Moldavian high schools will bring the following papers from the Romanian Ministry of Education, Research and Youth to the
Romanian-American University for their application to be admitted:
- Scholastic Aptitude Exam Diploma (original+two authorized copies);
- Birth Certificate (two copies translated in Romanian and authorized);
- Passport (two Xerox copies);
- Identity Card (two Xerox copies);
- Medical Certificate;
- 3 photos 3x4 cm;
- 2 envelope files.