Among the subjects of study of the School there are:
Within the School of Domestic and International Business, Banking and Finance there are 5 specialized clinics that are organized:
- Negotiation and contract of a Foreign Trade Transaction
- Ph.D. Professor Gh.Caraiani, Ph.D. Professor O. Folcut, PhD. Professor Valeriu Potecea, PhD. Lecturer Razvan Mustea;
- Projection and analysis of the execution of the public budget. Tax System
- Ph.D. Professor M.A. Ungureanu, Ph.D. Professor M.Tole;
- Drawing up, analysis and certifying of the annual financial situations
- Ph.D. Professor E.Zaharciuc;
- The Banking Decision to credit a Company
- Use of the currency-financial-banking relations techniques
- Ph.D. Professor C.Floricel.
These clinics are attended not only by teaching stuff but also by bank directors, customs specialists, as well as businessmen. Thus, the practical activities specific to the foreign trading, financial-banking system, accounting and audit have been implemented in the faculty to get the students used with their future jobs.
The faculty also insures practice locations, within some banks and other specialized institutions from Bucharest (BCR, BRD, Alpha Bank, Bancpost, National Pension House, Administration National of the Customs, etc.) and as for the students coming from outside Bucharest, they can do the practice in their native towns.