For ROMANIAN TAUGHT PROGRAMS click here!
This INSTITUTIONAL EMAIL account is the CENTRAL ELEMENT for all your RAU student online accounts
The online institutional accounts available to RAU
- institutional email account - central link between all your institutional accounts (used as username or email address for password recovery), for receiving announcements/messages from the university, for using online and downloading offline Microsoft Office applications. All new accounts created at the beginning of an academic year are activated after October 15, current year.
- school situation account - for accessing teaching support materials, grades, school status, schedules etc. ATTENTION - this account is linked to the institutional email relevant to the academic cycle for which you want to access online materials. If you forgot the password, use the "Forgot password?" option and use the random password you received in the Inbox of your institutional email account - until that moment the PaginaMea account will be inactive.
These accounts are activated after October 15 of the current year, starting from the moment of receiving the activation notification and the attached user guide in your relevant @student.rau.ro INBOX.
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching account - for downloading Microsoft applications, completely free and legit, under academic license, for RAU students and faculty.
- Anelis Plus account - for accessing international research databases, based on subscription paid by the RAU for its students and faculty.
- OnTheHub by Kivuto account - free or reduced prices software titles for academic usage, based on subscription paid by the RAU for its students and faculty.
Obs. The XX characters are to be replaced by the last two digits of the calendar year in which the student has been enrolled in the 1st academic year, for the current academic cycle
Ionescu M. Andrei-Florin, enrolled in the 1st academic year in October, 2016, has the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addresses created prior to 2015 use only one digit before the @ symbol, representing the last digit of the calendaristic year in which the student has been enrolled in the first academic year.
The default password
of your account is your own CNP (Personal Numerical Code)
or the passport number
for foreign students enrolled for the English taught study programs (just the numbers, without any letters or 0s from the beginning) - at the first login you are required to choose a new password
. In case the initial password would have been shorter than 9 characters the password is created by adding 0 characters at the end of the passport number up to the point that the password reaches the minimum required length of 9 characters.
regarding events organized by or in cooperation with RAU, important news about your academic activity and requirements, announcements regarding taxes and fees, ads regarding social institutional events, news about exams, invites etc. - all the information is available only through your institutional "@student.rau.ro" email address
In order to be permanently up to speed with all RAU announcements we strongly advise you to redirect the traffic of this institutional email address to a personal email address that you use often (ex. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org etc.)
The redirection can be done in a very easy manner: connect through your browser to the institutional email, choose from the upper-right of the web page Settings
, from the vertical menu choose Mail
, from the left side of the web page choose Mail
, then Accounts
, then Forwarding
. In the central area of the web page choose now Start forwarding
, inside the activated text box write you personal email account, click on Save
in the upper area.
FAQ and support
Web address for online use of your email address: mail.student.rau.ro
In case you lost your password for the "@student.rau.ro" email account please come to the IT&C Department (B Building, 1st floor, Office 119) with a valid ID/student card, between 8:30 - 16:30, from Monday to Friday (working days, excluding academic holidays).
In case of emergency contact us by email at email@example.com by sending the following mandatory information: a scan of a valid ID/student card and the exact institutional email address that you cannot access (check the email address first, inside the above mentioned directory).
DO NOT write anything else inside the message (an automated signature, if setup for your account, is acceptable). The only text in the message must be your @student.rau.ro email address, for which you forgot the password. It is mandatory also to attach a clear picture of your valid ID document/student card.
Your request will be processed by an automated function, so any disregard of the above requirements might impede on the result of your request's process.
If you sent exactly the required information you will receive in maximum 48 working hours a message, delivered to the email address that you used to contact us, with a new random and temporary password (available for 5 days). When connecting with this random generated password you will be required to change it with a personal one. During the 48 hours, please check also the SPAM/JUNK folders of the email account you used to contact us.