| Exista in mod curent, 26 vizitator(i).
Bachelor Exam - Methodology
BACHELOR DEGREE EXAM - JULY 2018 Session
- Enrollment period:
July 2 - 15, 2018
- Daily program for applications:
Monday-Friday 8:00 - 18:00
Saturday-Sunday 9:00 - 14:00
- Exams schedule:
July 16-20, 2018
Rules and regulations for the organization of the bachelor degree examination
Details schedule of the bachelor degree examination procedure
- Documents required for the bachelor examination degree:
- standard application form;
- the bachelor project, accompanied by the scientific coordinator's report (standard form);
- standard form for confirmation of the upload of the bachelor project into the online institutional database (standard form *);
- birth certificate, certified copy;
- marriage certificate, certified copy (if applicable);
- handwritten statement on the originality of the bachelor project (standard form);
- baccalaureate diploma or equivalent, original;
- university certification of the student's position as graduated, mentioning the year of graduation, major, period of studies, form of studies;
- certificate of language proficiency;
- diploma supplement issued by the university
- 3 color photos of 3x4 cm, printed on matte paper;
- receipt of the examination fee payment;
* - the form is printed by the student, at the end of the upload process, at the E-Library Room (B Building, ground floor).
The bachelor project must be comprised into 1 single file, maximum size of 50MB (cover page, first page, table of contents, paper, bibliography, annexes). We recommend the use of pdf type files (doc, docx or rtf files are also usable). Database upload is done through the institutional webpage web.rau.ro, section
"Bachelor Exam->Electronic format upload".
The upload is open only after the finishing of the summer exam session, for the current academic year.
Documents are presented in cardboard envelope file
© Universitatea Romano-Americana / Romanian-American University - Toate drepturile rezervate.
Publicat la: 2013-11-05 (2717 citiri)[ Inapoi ]