The Research Department of the Romanian-American University
launched a competition for the following research positions, within the Project PN-II-RU-TE-2014-4-2499, "Coordination of Monetary and Macro-prudential Policies", Project Director Anamaria Nicolae, PhD:
2 positions of scientific researcher (Post-Doctoral Researcher)
4 positions of research assistant (PhD Student)
Hiring is concluded based on fixed-term contract, with partial hours (2-4 h/d), depending on the necessities of each stage of the research project and on the approved project budget. The project is scheduled for 1.10.2015 - 30.09.2017 period of time.
- For the scientific researcher position, candidates must hold a PhD degree in Economics (Finance domain) or Mathematics and have less than 10 years experience. Candidates must have published papers in the areas covered by the project (macro-prudential policies, micro-prudential policies, monetary policies, DSGE models, evaluation models for financial assets, financial econometrics, networks theory, dynamic systems). Candidates must have advanced English skills. Candidates are required to send a CV, list of published pares and letter of intent stating their potential contribution to the project conclusion. All documents are to be sent in English.
- For the research assistant positions, candidates must be PhD students in Finance, with a doctoral research topic focused in one of the project's areas of interest. Candidates must have the written approval of the doctoral supervisor for participation in this project and have to argue the link between the project's topics and their doctoral research. Candidates must have advanced English skills. Candidates are required to send a CV, list of published pares and letter of intent stating their potential contribution to the project conclusion. All documents are to be sent in English.
The application file will comprise:
- Specific documentation as required by each position type;
- Copies of study papers (bachelor, master, PhD);
- Identity card (copy).
Candidates will send their application files to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
, up to March 27, 2016
- Application file analysis (eliminatory);
12.03.2016 - 27.03.2016 - receiving applications online;
28.03.2016 - the result of the application files analysis;
29.03.2016 - Interview - 15:00 hours, Lecture Room 223, Romanian-American University, 1B Expozitiei Bd., sector 1, Bucharest;
30.03.2016 - Final results of the competition.