DISERTATION - JULY 2017 Session
- Application schedule:
July 3 - 24
- Daily program for applications:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 18:00
- Dissertation exam:
July 25 - 27
Reglementations for organizing the dissertation exam
250 Euro, payable in RON at the NBR daily exchange rate
* - the form is printed by the candidate, at the end of the upload process, at the E-Library Hall (ground floor, C Building).
- Necessary papers for application to the dissertation exam:
- written application form brought to the school secretariat
- dissertation paper, accompanied by scientific coordinator review (the form will comprise appreciations on the content of the paper, and the proposed grade, expressed as a whole number from 1-10 scale) and by the anti-plagiarism verification report (obtained and printed by the scientific coordinator);
- electronic upload form, issued at the time of uploading the final paper into the dedicated database, created at institutional level (printed form *)
- birth certificate, legalized copy;
- marriage certificate, legalized copy (if necessary);
- handwritten statement regarding the originality of the dissertation paper (form);
- BA diploma or equivalent, accompanied by the Diploma Supplement/Transcript, originals;
- School issued certificate attesting the quality of graduate for the candidate, stating year, MA study program and length of studies;
- 3 photos, 3x4 cm;
- receipt for payment of the dissertation exam fee.
Dissertation paper must be within one file with a maximum size of 50MB (cover, first page, table of contents, content, bibliography, annexes). We recommend using pdf files (the application also accepts doc, docx or rtf files). The upload is done through the dedicated webpage
"Dissertation Exam -> Upload of electronic final paper"
All documents are to be presented inside a cardboard envelope file
© Universitatea Romano-Americana / Romanian-American University - Toate drepturile rezervate.