Information for authors/participants
- 50 RON/paper
- 25 RON - registration fee for participants that didn't register any papers could attend to the conference
- 25 RON - registration fee for PhD Students
The registration fee includes the conference package, the CD with the abstracts of the papers, coffee-breaks.
- Register and submission of abstracts:
25 July 2014 Extended to 8 October 2014
- Author’s notification:
maximum 1 week from submission of the abstract
- Submission of papers:
10 September 2014 Extended to 31 October 2014
- Payment of the registration fee:
13 November 2014
Information about the papers
All submitted manuscripts must be original work that is not under submission at another conference.
The author assumes all responsibility for the ideas expressed in the material published.
The language in which materials can be published is English.
Article is accompanied by an abstract (10 lines), and includes endnotes and references. Regular papers have around 10 pages.
Conference procedures for scientific acceptance:
- Use single column B5 pages, i.e., 176 × 250 mm; Times New Roman, 11-point English font; single line between each typed line of the manuscript; and use the following settings for the margins: Different odd and even, Top 1,5cm, Bottom 2,2cm, Left 1,75cm, Right 1,8cm, Gutter 0cm, Header and footer from edge 1,25cm.
- Begin the manuscript with:
- The manuscript title, capitalized
- The name(s) of the author(s)
- The name of the institute and address
- Keywords 5 – 8
The submitted papers will evaluated in Peer review system, against the following check points:
- Relevance from conference;
- Significance, usefulness;
- Technical soundness;
- References to the related literature;
- Linguistic quality.