School of Computer Science for Business Management
Department of Informatics, Statistics, Mathematics
Ladies and Gentlemen,
It is our pleasure to invite you to the Fourth Edition of the International Conference:
Applied Informatics in Economy and Information Technology
„e-Society - Knowledge and Innovation”.
The conference will be held on 3-4 November 2016 and will be hosted by the School of Computer Science for Business Management in cooperation with the Informatics, Statistics and Mathematics Department, Romanian-American University, Bucharest, Romania.
The conference includes four sections for papers' presentation:
- Section 1. Information Technology
- Section 2. Business Software Applications
- Section 3. Modelling and Simulation
- Section 4. E-Finance, Banking and Management: Methods and Techniques
The main theme of the conference focuses on topics related to Applied Informatics in Economy and Information Technology, therefore contributions from the following fields are accepted:
- information and communication technologies;
- decision support systems;
- virtual organizations;
- database management systems;
- system design methods,
- techniques and tools;
- client-server applications;
- distributed applications;
- design standards;
- new requirements in system design;
- new forms of business and management systems;
- automated data processing security;
- Internet and services;
- cloud computing;
- artificial intelligence.
All papers accepted will be published in the CD Conference Proceedings with ISBN.
Selected papers presented during the Conference will be submitted for evaluation and coverage in:
Both reviews are indexed in international databases.