- Submission of abstracts: 25th March 2018
- Author’s notification: 2nd April 2018
- Submission of papers, registration and fee payment:
15th April 2018
Conference procedures for scientific acceptance:
The submitted abstracts/papers will evaluated in Peer review system, against the following check points:
- Relevance from conference;
- Significance, usefulness;
- Technical soundness;
- References to the related literature;
- Linguistic quality.
Information about the papers
All submitted manuscripts must be original work that is not under submission at another conference.
The author assumes all responsibility for the ideas expressed in the material published.
The language in which materials can be published is English.
Article is accompanied by an abstract (10 lines), and includes endnotes and references. Regular papers have around 12 pages.
- Use single column B5 pages, i.e., 176 × 250 mm; Times New Roman, 11-point English font; single line between each typed line of the manuscript; and use the following settings for the margins: Different odd and even, Top 1,5cm, Bottom 2,2cm, Left 1,75cm, Right 1,8cm, Gutter 0cm, Header and footer from edge 1,25cm.
Begin the manuscript with:
- The manuscript title, capitalized
- The name(s) of the author(s)
- The name of the institute and address
- Keywords 5 – 8
<Paper template available here
Registration and submission of abstracts and papers
The e-Society Conference uses EasyChair for on-line registration and paper(s)/abstract(s) submission:
Register and upload papers/abstracts
The participation fee is 200 lei for national payments or 45 Euro for international payments / paper and includes one conference package with the conference abstracts proceedings (with ISSN), access to all conference sessions, coffee breaks and conference social program.
The conference fee can be paid by bank transfer using the following information:
Beneficiary: Romanian-American University
Beneficiary account: RO21BRDE410SV87663144100
- Payment details: the name of the conference (e-Society 2018) and the name of the participants.