- Submission of papers:
March 25th, 2018
Extended to April 8th, 2018
- Author’s notification: April 15th, 2018
- Registration and fee payment:
April 20th, 2018
Conference procedures for scientific acceptance:
The submitted papers will evaluated in Peer review system, against the following check points:
- Relevance from conference;
- Significance, usefulness;
- Technical soundness;
- References to the related literature;
- Linguistic quality.
Information about the papers
All submitted manuscripts must be original work that is not under submission at another conference.
The author assumes all responsibility for the ideas expressed in the material published.
The language in which materials can be published is English.
Article is accompanied by an abstract (10 lines), and includes endnotes and references. Regular papers have around 12 pages.
- Use single column B5 pages, i.e., 176 × 250 mm; Times New Roman, 11-point English font; single line between each typed line of the manuscript; and use the following settings for the margins: Different odd and even, Top 1,5cm, Bottom 2,2cm, Left 1,75cm, Right 1,8cm, Gutter 0cm, Header and footer from edge 1,25cm.
Begin the manuscript with:
- The manuscript title, capitalized
- The name(s) of the author(s)
- The name of the institute and address
- Keywords 5 – 8
<Paper template available here
Registration and submission of abstracts and papers
The e-Society Conference uses EasyChair for on-line registration and paper(s)/abstract(s) submission:
Register and upload papers/abstracts
The participation fee is 200 lei for national payments or 45 Euro for international payments / paper and includes one conference package with the conference abstracts proceedings (with ISSN), access to all conference sessions, coffee breaks and conference social program.
The conference fee can be paid by bank transfer using the following information:
Beneficiary: Romanian-American University
IBAN: RO61BRDE410SV87663314100 (in EUR)
IBAN: RO21BRDE410SV87663144100 (in LEI)
- Payment details: the name of the conference (e-Society 2018) and the name of the participants.